Any Christmas Guilds, Guild Equipment or Memorabilia

Jeff

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
JamMan update

After 3 hours steadily playing with this thing, my preliminary report it's a much fun thing.

Very constructive toy!! Working knowledge of the erase function helped me get over the initial intimiditaion. I took one of the tunes I know best laid down a loop, had to put the basic rythym loop in like 8 or 10 times before it was tolerable laid in 3 overdubs & got a track that makes me sound like I got some potential. Really sweet, it's like playing with 2 other guys, I'm gassed.

Man, I glad Dred talked me into the DC5, major useful tool. I'm taking it & the Jamman to my lesson tomorrow. Whatever he plays for me to learn I'll for sure have a recording.

[img:640:529]http://elderly.com/images/new_instruments/135N/JAM.jpg[/img]

HoboKen

Reaction score
Ho-Ho-Ho!

My one friend's wife got him a Richie Havens Model Guild Dred. He already has a rare Guild Mark VII Clasic and now a steel string. Only he can't make up his mind to put the second pick guard on or just leave it a regular Guild. Seems they ship that second pick guard ready to install, not already installed.

HoboKen

dklsplace

Reaction score
Well, my Madeira A-9 arrived while I was out of town over the weekend. Can't wait to get some fresh strings installed & get it set up!

dklsplace

Reaction score
Graham said:
The headstock logo is neat, what do they call that one, the sofa? Ottoman? :D

Look again. It's actually the bottom part of the Guild Chesterfield logo, flipped upside down....or rightside up. 8)

Graham

Venerated Member
Reaction score
dklsplace said:
Look again. It's actually the bottom part of the Guild Chesterfield logo, flipped upside down....or rightside up. 8)

It could be right side up. I don't understand where they get Chesterfield from anyway. :shock:

Maybe mine is the Chesterfield WITH the ottoman? :D