The value of practice.

Squawk

Reaction score
Coastie - The system version is up to 10.4.7

Free download - choose "Software Update" from the blue apple menu and let 'er rip...

Squawk

Reaction score
Coastie - The system version is up to 10.4.7

Free download - choose "Software Update" from the blue apple menu and let 'er rip...

Guildmark

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
New photo site

I set up an account at Yahoo for photos.
Does this one display any easier?

c346scd.jpg

Please say, "Yes."

Guildmark

dklsplace

Reaction score
Mark, Yahoo was one of those that didn't allow hotlinking to photos.

Don't recall if I mentioned checking your ISP subscription package. Most include photo hosting. All of the images I've posted, as well as some images built into the forum design are hosted on my AT&T space.

dklsplace

Reaction score
Mark, Yahoo was one of those that didn't allow hotlinking to photos.

Don't recall if I mentioned checking your ISP subscription package. Most include photo hosting. All of the images I've posted, as well as some images built into the forum design are hosted on my AT&T space.

dklsplace

Reaction score
:? Oh yeah.....it looks like you have yahoo. Sorry, no help there.

dklsplace

Reaction score
:? Oh yeah.....it looks like you have yahoo. Sorry, no help there.

coastie99

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guildmark.

You should receive some sort of special Geezer-award for all this anxiety you've managed to cause !

Hey Don, how about that ?

Geezer Of The Week. "And the winner is............"

coastie99

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guildmark.

You should receive some sort of special Geezer-award for all this anxiety you've managed to cause !

Hey Don, how about that ?

Geezer Of The Week. "And the winner is............"

Jeff

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Mark,

Hang in there you'll get it. No one is more humble than I regarding the learning curve posting up pick's & links. Except maybe Coastie. Perhaps rage is a better description.

He was packing his duffle headed for life in a convent before he figured out all the "Right Click" copy, minimize, right click, paste, oops; must insert "img" icon 1st, right click again, oops again, must preview before proceeding. It's pretty simple once you finger it out but unforgiving as the devil until you do.

You could try my method, retire so you'll have more time for these important issues.

Come to think of it, I'm not sure Coastie's heading for the convent had anything to do with his issues posting pics. :twisted:

Jeff

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Mark,

Hang in there you'll get it. No one is more humble than I regarding the learning curve posting up pick's & links. Except maybe Coastie. Perhaps rage is a better description.

He was packing his duffle headed for life in a convent before he figured out all the "Right Click" copy, minimize, right click, paste, oops; must insert "img" icon 1st, right click again, oops again, must preview before proceeding. It's pretty simple once you finger it out but unforgiving as the devil until you do.

You could try my method, retire so you'll have more time for these important issues.

Come to think of it, I'm not sure Coastie's heading for the convent had anything to do with his issues posting pics. :twisted: