Why is Fender so reprehensible?

songsmith7

Reaction score
Pure, crisp, and clean. Ahhhhhhh. Unlike what has spewed forth from Fender in the wake of the Westerly plant closing down. The fact that Guild is owned by Fender has been the driving force behind my attempting to acquire any decent Westerly guitar that I don't already own.

CORONA SUCKS!!

songsmith7

Reaction score
Pure, crisp, and clean. Ahhhhhhh. Unlike what has spewed forth from Fender in the wake of the Westerly plant closing down. The fact that Guild is owned by Fender has been the driving force behind my attempting to acquire any decent Westerly guitar that I don't already own.

CORONA SUCKS!!

songsmith7

Reaction score
Don't change the subject, John, answer the f****** question.

Why is Fender reprehensible to the point where you are paying major dollar for Westerly Guilds?

Or, PM me and I'll answer your f****** question.

:D

songsmith7

Reaction score
Don't change the subject, John, answer the f****** question.

Why is Fender reprehensible to the point where you are paying major dollar for Westerly Guilds?

Or, PM me and I'll answer your f****** question.

:D

West R Lee

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Headed out to San Fransisco for a Labor Day weekend show.
I've got my Hush-puppies on, I guess I never was meant for glitter rock and roll. 8)
And Honey, I didn't know, that I'd be missin' ya so.
Come Monday, it'll be allright.

Song,

You're enlightening me as to what I must sound like when I act that way, although I don't think I'm ever quite that bad. :wink:

Thanks,
West

West R Lee

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Headed out to San Fransisco for a Labor Day weekend show.
I've got my Hush-puppies on, I guess I never was meant for glitter rock and roll. 8)
And Honey, I didn't know, that I'd be missin' ya so.
Come Monday, it'll be allright.

Song,

You're enlightening me as to what I must sound like when I act that way, although I don't think I'm ever quite that bad. :wink:

Thanks,
West

West R Lee

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Where the heck is Corona anyway?...I did live in a place called Upland, near San Bernadino.

West

West R Lee

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Where the heck is Corona anyway?...I did live in a place called Upland, near San Bernadino.

West

West R Lee

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Hey,

I remember Mount Cucamunga....flat topped sucker, dormant volcano as I recall, right near Mount Baldy. Yep, I lived 1 block off of Foothill Blvd. So where is Corona and what is the question you want answered so badly? I've read back and can't really find a question in this thread.

I'm kind of curious about the question John asked you, how do the 3 compare?

West

West R Lee

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Hey,

I remember Mount Cucamunga....flat topped sucker, dormant volcano as I recall, right near Mount Baldy. Yep, I lived 1 block off of Foothill Blvd. So where is Corona and what is the question you want answered so badly? I've read back and can't really find a question in this thread.

I'm kind of curious about the question John asked you, how do the 3 compare?

West

songsmith7

Reaction score
Interestingly enough, I latched onto the thread, although I don't know who started it. The beautiful thing about it, though, I loved the concept. Fender sucks, and by extension,

CORONA SUCKS!!!

songsmith7

Reaction score
Interestingly enough, I latched onto the thread, although I don't know who started it. The beautiful thing about it, though, I loved the concept. Fender sucks, and by extension,

CORONA SUCKS!!!