WARNING Religious Content May Offend.

coastie99

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
The seven dwarfs go to the Vatican, and because they are THE seven dwarfs, they are ushered in to see the Pope. Grumpy leads the pack.

"Grumpy, my son," says the Pope, "what can I do for you?"

Grumpy asks, "Excuse me your Holiness, are there any dwarf nuns in Rome?"

The Pope wrinkles his brow at the odd question and answers, "No Grumpy, there are no dwarf nuns in Rome."

In the background, a few of the dwarfs start giggling. Grumpy turns around and glares, silencing them.

Grumpy turns back. "Your Holiness, are there any dwarf nuns in all of Europe?"

The Pope, puzzled now, thinks for a moment and then answere, "No Grumpy, there are no dwarf nuns in Europe."

This time, all of the other dwarfs burst into laughter. Once again, Grumpy turns and silences them with an angry glare.

Grumpy turns back and asks, "Your Holiness, are there ANY dwarf nuns ANYWHERE in the World?"

The Pope, by now thoroughly baffled replies, "My son I'm sorry, there are no dwarf nuns anywhere in the World."

The other dwarfs collapse in a heap, rolling around and laughing, pounding the floor, tears rolling down their cheeks as they begin
chanting .........................

"Grumpy shagged a penguin ! Grumpy shagged a penguin !

coastie99

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Anyone who was offended, please note...............

Kiwis are renowned for their sense of fair play and equity, so in future I will endeavour to equally offend..... Protestants, Hindus, Jesuits, Halfuits, Buddhists, Orthodox, Unorthodox, Paradox, Muslims, Volvo Owners, Quakers, Shakers, Love-makers, Shmibson-players, Phlegmda-players, Hebrews, Kangaroos (bloody Oz-tralians), et. al.
Actually, upon reflection, I might leave Muslims out !!

COME IN DARRYL !!!!

Jeff

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
religious humor

Coastie,

We must be careful to show proper reverence for all religions.

Muslims must be included in this discussion thread. Why unnessarily risk years or even generations of revenge

In the spirit of fairness I offer this tasteless story of; The Cowboy, the Amerian Indian and the Muslim.

It seems all three were at the Bus Depot waiting for the same bus. Pleasant conversation developed and progressed to discussions of heritage,

The American Indian offers his thoughts with much sadness: Once my people were as many as the sands on the beach or the stars in the sky, we roamed the great prairie at will, around our great campfires our story tellers told the great tales of our ancestors. Truly we were a great society. But, alas, we are now but few, our language, culture and noble ways are now little but a distant memory to the very old.

The Muslim becomes animated as he tells the story of his great Muslim culture. We are many, we number in the tens of millions, our great society continues to grow and advance by even more millions. We are thriving and growing on every continet. Our monuments and temples are without equal. Praise blessed Allah, Truly we are the greatest society ever to grace the Good Earth, past or present.

The cowboy, a simple man, is puzzled , reflects on all this a bit, turns to the Muslim and replies, "Obviously you have never played Cowboy & Muslim".

dklsplace

Reaction score
Just remember the topic of this category is "The Funny Papers"
If it's gonna start a political/religious debate, then it's not worth posting here.