Guild Maverick Bass Amp

Reaction score
I have a 1970 circa Guild Maverick Bass Amp. I'm currently having it serviced/ tuned up. Can anyone tell me what the value of this would be? Also, I no longer play bass, and use with an accoustic guitar. I wish it had a reverb channel. Any suggestions on an external one?
Thanks.........Bill

Reaction score
I have a 1970 circa Guild Maverick Bass Amp. I'm currently having it serviced/ tuned up. Can anyone tell me what the value of this would be? Also, I no longer play bass, and use with an accoustic guitar. I wish it had a reverb channel. Any suggestions on an external one?
Thanks.........Bill

Reaction score
Outboard reverb

Bill,

I currently have an external reverb for sale. It's handwired point-to-point and tube driven. Made by Gerald Weber of Kendrick Amplifiers to the specifications of Fender's original outboard reverb in the early '60s.

It is in brand new condition and less than six months old. It cost me $900 + $35 shipping and I'm willing to let it go for $750 delivered.

Let me know... thanks -- Kyle

Reaction score
Outboard reverb

Bill,

I currently have an external reverb for sale. It's handwired point-to-point and tube driven. Made by Gerald Weber of Kendrick Amplifiers to the specifications of Fender's original outboard reverb in the early '60s.

It is in brand new condition and less than six months old. It cost me $900 + $35 shipping and I'm willing to let it go for $750 delivered.

Let me know... thanks -- Kyle

Reaction score
Kyle
Thanks, but that's out of my league. I'm just starting to get back into playing. Thanks anyway.........Bill

Reaction score
Kyle
Thanks, but that's out of my league. I'm just starting to get back into playing. Thanks anyway.........Bill