Think happy thoughts...Guild electrics

:?

hansmoust

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Hey Don,

I'm not going but my friend Jimmy from the Guitar Emporium is!

Hans

hansmoust

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Hey Don,

I'm not going but my friend Jimmy from the Guitar Emporium is!

Hans

dklsplace

Reaction score
What's the black one with G-shield & gold hardware in the center?

Then lower left corner...Bluesbird-ish with pearl finish, or is that on the Benedetto side?

Guild Archtops

dklsplace

Reaction score
What's the black one with G-shield & gold hardware in the center?

Then lower left corner...Bluesbird-ish with pearl finish, or is that on the Benedetto side?

Guild Archtops

caveman

Reaction score
I talked to the Guild representative for this region today, and there is nothing new for Guild at Namm. According to him, there is someone hired to manage the restoration of the Guild line (electrics, archtops etc) in the same way the gretsch catalog has been rebuild. (historic accuracy). Ok, this could all be very sales friendly small talk, but maybe there's a light at the end of the tunnel. Now if they could also get the prices in Europe reasonable, I'll be all over it ! I work in a big music store, and I will try to take in as many as my boss will pay for...

caveman

Reaction score
I talked to the Guild representative for this region today, and there is nothing new for Guild at Namm. According to him, there is someone hired to manage the restoration of the Guild line (electrics, archtops etc) in the same way the gretsch catalog has been rebuild. (historic accuracy). Ok, this could all be very sales friendly small talk, but maybe there's a light at the end of the tunnel. Now if they could also get the prices in Europe reasonable, I'll be all over it ! I work in a big music store, and I will try to take in as many as my boss will pay for...

Cypress Knee

Reaction score
The picture

P1180070_b.jpg

Mr. P ~

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
billydlight said:
I did not go to NAMM this year but this guy did.

Scroll down for the guild pix

http://www.giffen.com/namm/namm2006.htm#Gretsch

I think we Guild rock and roll types are doomed. Just a couple of high end jazz boxes.
Check it out
billydlight,
I was just looking at your NAMM pictures and realize the page is not working right. In the Guild section when you click on the thumbnail picture of the "GAD" models, it opens the picture of the "Tacoma" models. When you click the "Tacoma" models, the "Tacoma" models come up there too!

An unimportant issue, just felt like mentioning it. May be just browser settings. However both IE and Firefox work that way.

Mr. P ~

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
billydlight said:
I did not go to NAMM this year but this guy did.

Scroll down for the guild pix

http://www.giffen.com/namm/namm2006.htm#Gretsch

I think we Guild rock and roll types are doomed. Just a couple of high end jazz boxes.
Check it out
billydlight,
I was just looking at your NAMM pictures and realize the page is not working right. In the Guild section when you click on the thumbnail picture of the "GAD" models, it opens the picture of the "Tacoma" models. When you click the "Tacoma" models, the "Tacoma" models come up there too!

An unimportant issue, just felt like mentioning it. May be just browser settings. However both IE and Firefox work that way.

Mr. P ~

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
:roll: I understand....my mistake. I wish I had a wall in my house that looked like that.

Mr. P ~

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
:roll: I understand....my mistake. I wish I had a wall in my house that looked like that.

dklsplace

Reaction score
Ok, so the one I thought was black (center in the pic I linked, far left in the above) would be a Stuart in "Opulent Brown"?

Still...how 'bout the one in the lower left of the linked pic? Nothing like that on the Guild site yet.

dklsplace

Reaction score
Ok, so the one I thought was black (center in the pic I linked, far left in the above) would be a Stuart in "Opulent Brown"?

Still...how 'bout the one in the lower left of the linked pic? Nothing like that on the Guild site yet.