Reaction score
Why did you not bid.

Did you see my new CE100BD in Blond? Super cheap

CE100BD

She needs a little in the inlays and binding area but she is virtually unplayed

Walter Broes

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
A little too broke right now, and it's not like I really need them, though I did think about it. I got a spare set of archtop Franzes off Ebay about two years ago (for quite a bit less, I might add.. :mrgreen: ), I have those on a DeArmond Hollowbody now.

CE100 looks good, and that's a great price! How many CE100's does that make now?

Reaction score
price

seems to be a recurring theme with some people.

"look how cheap i got this"

we are all glad for everyone else's acquisitons but with some people it does start to come across as an in your face kind of vibe. once, twice, three or four times...okay-great deal. but every transaction?? if people what to pay a lot for something, it is their business. starts to seem like a competition after a while. there is enough gear out there for everyone to get at least one of what they want and i think most of us really enjoy (vicariously anyway) others getting something that really has special meaning for that individual. but others......

probably i am just misreading it. probably shouldn't post this....

cheers

lurking for ages

dklsplace

Reaction score
probably i am just misreading it

Very easy to do with simple text.

There've been plenty of auctions that I would love to be in a position to bid on...but since I'm on the working family man budget, I'm always happier to know they end up in someone's hands who really appreciates them & will take care of them!

billydlight

Reaction score
Oww, :oops: I thought we were all here to celebrate the love and ownership of our Guilds. I have been collecting them for a long time and play them out regularly. I have always prided myself on getting a good deal, and refusing to pay throught the nose for these beautiful works of art. If anybody got the idea I was trying to stick it up their a$$ I apologize. Just excited is all.

Walter, that makes 5 CE's for me, and I m proud to say they all get played at my gigs regularly. There is one on ebay right now which I will not be getting, as it is too expensive for me.

Sorry again if anyone felt bad.