I'm Looking for DeArmond Goldtone pickups

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find a set of NOS or good condition used Goldtones? I'd want both a bridge and a neck pickup. Thanks in advance for any replies.

Reaction score
Hi Jake!, Ya I checked Angela's eBay store but there were none available. I went and bought a DeArmond SFIV that 's equipped with the Goldtones so I'm not in immediate need of them. I was thinking of replacing the pickups in my Guild SFIII with the goldtones and I still might if I really like how they sound in the DeArmond that's arriving today. Thanks for the reply.

matsickma

Reaction score
Hi Omaz,

Did you buy the Dearmond just for the parts? What color is it? If you plan to sell it let me know. I would be interested without pickups if the price is right.

matsickma

Reaction score
Hello Mat,
I didn't buy it to part it out. It was offered on ebay with a good BIN so I jumped on it. It's blonde with very little playing wear. I cleaned it and set it up last nite. I'll give it a good workout through my Tremolux this morning and see how it sounds. So far I'm impressed with the guitar's build quality and easy playability.