Veillette Guitars?

guitarslinger

Reaction score
I've played them at the NAMM show. Beautiful guitars, excellent craftsmanship. As referenced in your posting he seems to tend toward "out of the ordinary" configurations. Given the relatively high price point of his stuff, I'd have to already own a lot of guitars before finding a place for an 8va 12 string. I have played a solid body 6 string acoustic/electric of his that I thought was first rate and over the top good looking.

GuildFS4612CE

Reaction score
Also enjoy visiting his booth at NAMM...for the last 15 years...from when the guitars were all made in his shop...he makes some lovely instruments...the current Avante line he's added that are outsourced overseas...as all manufacturers are doing...are more affordable versions of some of his popular models...well done and very playable...I can only dream all these years of owning one of his custom instruments...Joe knows that, yet being the very nice gentleman he is, he always lets me play them a bit anyway.

SFIV1967

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Interesting. Didn't know them. Strange looking to me however, not sure I would like the look.
Ralf

DrumBob

Reaction score
I saw them up close a few months ago at the Woodstock Invitational Guitar Show in Woodstock, NY and spoke to Joe Veillette at length. They look and play beautifully.