NUCGD F55E burst ,Well Al the all seeing eye has ....

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Once again gained the favor of the almighty Oracle possibly in record time ?

So thanks to Clyde Tower for pointing the way .
But this hopeful F55e beauty all hinges on a 7 day return policy from my sale off the D55 as I mentioned to Clyde I thought it said sold as is but low and behold presto change’o 😑

Anyway I get to play it at any rate and Al’s future sight would still count technically speaking of coarse. Al how do you do it !?

I’m looking forward to this never thought I’d have a new one or semi new if anything best I hoped for was the NH F50r

Middle of next week I see it and hear it and by Friday I’ll Know if I keep it or sooner if sound terrible but after Clyde’s review I’m very optimistic lol

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
Once again gained the favor of the almighty Oracle possibly in record time ?

So thanks to Clyde Tower for pointing the way .
But this hopeful F55e beauty all hinges on a 7 day return policy from my sale off the D55 as I mentioned to Clyde I thought it said sold as is but low and behold presto change’o

Anyway I get to play it at any rate and Al’s future sight would still count technically speaking of coarse.
Sincere congrats my friend and for those who may be wondering WTH he's talking about I told Ray I saw an F50 in his future within the next 60 days, about a week ago.
My prophetic reputation remains intact.

Al how do you do it !?
Clean living.
Lots and lots of clean living.
So much clean living I'm getting sick to death of it.
My revenge will be in refusing to reveal to the world the exact date of Doomsday.
It keeps changing anyway.

Cougar

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Gee, sounds like good news. Hard to tell. That's a heck of a model in the title! :tiger:

ClydeTower

Reaction score
Was happy to help. I Hope it all works out with the sale of the D55 and that the F55 scratches that jumbo itch just right. Looking forward to hearing your impressions.

I wont say congrats just yet so not to jinx it. :smiley_simmons:

CT

txbumper57

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Congrats on taking the jump Ray! It is an awesome feeling to be the one and only owner of a guitar. Everything that happens with the guitar happens to both of you together. It is a really cool chance to bond and grow with an instrument that is all yours. My favorite part of the guitar world is breaking in a Brand New Acoustic because it gets to know you and you get to know it with no other input or interruptions from anyone else. I really hope you enjoy it and everything works out my friend! Looking forward to the write up.

TX

Reaction score
Ok... I re-read everything.
Let’s see if I figured it out...it seems like you may or may not have a new F55? And you may or may not be able to keep it, because the D55 you sold to someone may or may not get returned for reasons unknown? And somehow through all of this, Al was playing Karnak the Magnificent and somehow “saw” you with an F50 prior to all of this happening? But you haven’t actually taken delivery of the F55 yet? And Clyde was instrumental ( pun intended) in either finding this guitar for you or helping you to order one?

And all you’re drinking is coffee?

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Ok... I re-read everything.
Let’s see if I figured it out...it seems like you may or may not have a new F55? And you may or may not be able to keep it, because the D55 you sold to someone may or may not get returned for reasons unknown? And somehow through all of this, Al was playing Karnak the Magnificent and somehow “saw” you with an F50 prior to all of this happening? But you haven’t actually taken delivery of the F55 yet? And Clyde was instrumental ( pun intended) in either finding this guitar for you or helping you to order one?

And all you’re drinking is coffee?

Yes that’s it in a nut shell lol

I could of sworn when I sold the D55 it was listed “as is “ but looking at it now my shop says 7 days return on used . I even give 14 days on new ! Man I have one heck of a business. So if that’s how the buyer read it ( not knowing if the return option changed afterwards) he has 7 days and I must be on the look out .

The F55 will be shipped Monday and it might be here Wednesday or Thursday.

So by then I hoping to know if there’s any interest in said buyer returning the D55 and by Thursday times up and hopefully the F55e will be getting used her new home .

Yes Clyde read my more or less decision to buy new as used prices are outside my realm of understanding along with folks totally not understanding what the categories of condition mean . So for a few more bucks new it is .

And then there’s Al , yup Al 😐 lol

Last edited:

Cougar

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
So when I get it and find it’s a keeper you ready to do collaboration? 😁

I'm ready! Er, no, I'd have some set up to do. Would be good to get the "studio" operational again.... :listening_headphone

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
I'm ready! Er, no, I'd have some set up to do. Would be good to get the "studio" operational again.... :listening_headphone
What happened to it ? Lol you have a week !

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
And somehow through all of this, Al was playing Karnak the Magnificent and somehow “saw” you with an F50 prior to all of this happening?
Post #2 dated 4/27 in this thread:
Nobody ever believes I'm psychic but trust me there's a genuine F50r in your near future.
Or else you can call me a fraud in 60 days.
Although I guess you could say I screwed up 'cause it's an F55 not an F50R.
Friggin' Cordoba.
:glee:

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Post #2 dated 4/27 in this thread:

Although I guess you could say I screwed up 'cause it's an F55 not an F50R.
Friggin' Cordoba.
:glee:

I’d say your safe Al it is the same model just updated and that’s just natural progression. 😁

Given Ray's track record of returns, what are the odds that this is a keeper? Any bookies taking bets here?

Ooooo I’m in !

All bets are off. I'm just the "enabler"... Let the chips fall where they may :peaceful:

Ya know the burst is not that even and it’s kind of ugly and since that technically was not discribed I should have the right to return it .
Just saying . 😜

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
Ya know the burst is not that even and it’s kind of ugly and since that technically was not discribed I should have the right to return it .
Just saying .

In just 10 years that'll be a mark of authenticity for first-year Oxnard production.
Kinda like incomplete spray of the rocker panels on mid-60's 'Vettes.
Uh huh.
Uh huh.

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
In just 10 years that'll be a mark of authenticity for first-year Oxnard production.
Kinda like incomplete spray of the rocker panels on mid-60's 'Vettes.
Uh huh.
Uh huh.

Yeah I remember that but that’s when the folks in the future look back and say “ yeah they F’d that up “ but it’s cool ! But in this case let’s hope they follow up with the comment “ yeah but it sounds great !” Lol

ClydeTower

Reaction score
Yeah I remember that but that’s when the folks in the future look back and say “ yeah they F’d that up “ but it’s cool ! But in this case let’s hope they follow up with the comment “ yeah but it sounds great !” Lol

Ray, you lost me... did I miss something?